Friday 24 April 2015

God's healing power

You have power over every evil spirit, every sickness, every difficulty. Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18, 'These signs shall follow them that believe; in My Name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.' When the devil comes, call upon the Name of Jesus! When you are weak in your body, in the Name of Jesus be strong! When you are sick, in the Name of Jesus be healed! By faith receive your deliverance NOW!

When I had cancer in my throat fifty years ago, the doctors and even my church members said God couldn't work the miracle - that it was impossible to be healed. I fought unbelief and doubt, many times I was in despair and felt hopeless. I was sick for three months before I came to the spiritual place with God where the miracle happened - three months in spiritual growth, followed by a sudden revelation - an explosion - and in that moment the healing was instantaneous!

When the answer came, it was an even greater miracle than I had asked for! God didn't just heal me, He actually cut the cancer out, as if with a knife, leaving me with a scar as the evidence of His healing power!

If you are sick and are seeking God for a healing miracle, from my own experience it is a question of building faith. We know from the Bible that nothing is impossible, but in order to receive, there must be a building process, a growing in faith, not giving up - this is when we must fast and pray and believe that God WILL do it! To receive that kind of faith which will work a miracle in your life, you must be totally convinced that with God nothing is impossible, and that He wants to work the miracle in your life. Once God has promised you a miracle, you can be certain it will happen; it is only a matter of time.



http://davidhathaway.podbean.com/e/gods-healing-power-featuring-vinesong/

'Signs and Wonders' used by kind permission of Vinesong


No comments:

Post a Comment