Monday 13 April 2015

Baptism of Fire, Power and Authority!

We've got to be changed, transformed, by the fire and the power of the Holy Spirit! If you want to be filled with the Holy Spirit, if you want to be filled with the power of God, you have got to be emptied first; only then can God fill you with all His power, fire and glory! God baptised me with the Holy Ghost and fire! And I want to tell you that the fire and power is stronger now than it was 70 years ago! I often say that God gets more wonderful every day - but no, He doesn't change, I do! The reason God gets more wonderful and powerful is because each day He reveals Himself to me more and more - and every revelation shows the reality of who He is!

You and I have to reconsider what it means to be Baptised in the Holy Spirit. We need God to baptise us again WITH FIRE, TO PUT POWER BACK INTO US! TO PUT THE FIRE AND THE POWER BACK INTO THE CHURCH!

In the Old Testament, in Leviticus 6:9,12-13, God gave the command to the priests: when you bring the meat offering to the altar - you light a fire and it burns the sacrifice. But the command of God was that THE FIRE ON THE ALTAR MUST NEVER GO OUT! Today, if you want to receive this Fire from God, then your life needs to be the sacrifice on the altar of service to God, then I believe that the command given thousands of years ago still applies today, that fire must NOT go out. At the age of 13 years, I was baptised with the Holy Ghost and FIRE! I will not let that fire in me go out! I'm over 80 years old and this is the secret: what the priests had to do to keep the fire burning on the altar was to KEEP ADDING TO THE SACRIFICE! You've got to keep putting more sacrifice on your altar, more and more - that's what we need today! The tragedy today is that too many believers claim they are baptised in the Holy Ghost - but where is the evidence of the fire?!

Listen to today's podcast: Baptism of Fire! 



I want to prophesy: what we are about to see over the coming weeks and months is the power of God as never before! But first we need to begin to pray and seek God; in response to our earnest intercession He will send the fire of the Holy Spirit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment