Monday 6 June 2016

God wants to fill you with fire

God wants to fill you with fire and power! I was so excited when I read in Leviticus 6.13 that when the priests lit the fire they were told it must never go out! I received the fire of God when I was 13 and it has never gone out! I've seen too many people who allow the fire to fade, but if the fire and power is from God, the command is that you must not let it go out! How did the priests keep the fire burning, by adding sacrifice; if you want the Fire of God to burn in you, then you have to add more sacrifice.

I have met with God. I know Him. I have seen the fire. More than that, the fire is in me, burning in my soul. There is a power that transforms me when I preach the Gospel so that I am not the ordinary David Hathaway. I have a power - yes a fire - from God. That is why, when I declare the Word of God, miracles happen. It's not me; it's God. He wants you to know, to see the evidence of His fire.

Watch or listen to this message by clicking on the links below

To listen to the podcast click here



To watch the video click here

No comments:

Post a Comment