Monday 6 July 2015

Jesus is coming soon!

'Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence...' (Isaiah 64.1)

Jesus will come when the Jews call upon His Name! In June 2013 what the taxi driver said on the way back to the airport was an amazing revelation. He knew who we were, and was a religious Jew wearing a kippah, yet from the moment we got in the car he began the conversation so animatedly that he kept taking the wrong road! He kept saying, 'Why did we kill Yeshua? He was a good man, He did nothing wrong, He killed no one but healed all who came. Was He Messiah, if so why did we not recognise Him, were we blind? We thought many people in our history were Messiah, but they are not alive today. I search the Scriptures for Him; can you show me where to find Him? All our nation is looking for Messiah at this moment, no one else can save us, can you show me the way?'

This is why it is so important that we preach the Gospel - suddenly Israel is opening. God, through the Holy Spirit, is opening their hearts and minds to search for Him. The Bible is so clear, Jesus said, 'if you seek Me you will find Me.'

We are in the final hour, the coming of the Lord is near. So many Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. If I am correct in my understanding of world events, then we are challenged to win the world with great urgency. If I am wrong, we have more time, but at least the sense of urgency will stir us up to seek the outpouring of God's Spirit and we will evangelise now - and we will achieve more!

I don't want you to fear prophesied events, let these simple words encourage you: 'Whom shall I fear when darkness around me falls? You place your light around me even when I stumble and fall. Your hand is there to guide me when You hear me call, Jesus my Saviour, Jesus my Lord.'

Listen to today's podcast: Jesus is coming!



Download this episode (right click and save)

No comments:

Post a Comment