Thursday 5 February 2015

Fight for your healing!

If you are sick, I want to help you pray. But first let me just say, I believe that with God prevention is better than cure, and we should not abuse our bodies, which can cause sickness. Often when people ask for prayer I can recognise, without being a doctor, that their problem is due in part to a wrong lifestyle. If you smoke, you are likely to get lung cancer; if you put on excessive weight, you increase the risk of diabetes and heart problems; these are medical facts. We have a responsibility to take proper care of ourselves. Yes, God can heal you, but I recommend that a healthy diet can often mean prevention, and can promote health and healing.

I want to say clearly: sickness is not part of the cross we must carry. Healing is part of our redemption: 'He was wounded for our transgressions… And with His stripes we are healed.' And nor is sickness God's punishment for our sin or the sins of our ancestors: just as God forgives sin, He wants to heal you. When Jesus healed the blind man the religious leaders asked, "Who sinned, this man or his parents?" Jesus said neither! Healing is for God's glory!

Jesus wants you to live in health. In Luke 5:12-13 a man with an advanced case of leprosy came to Him, fell to the ground and said, "Lord, if You want to, You can make me well again." Jesus reached out and touched the man, saying "I want to. Be healed!"

If you want God to touch you, fight for your healing. Stand up and fight! Fight the old devil! Where does sickness come from? If there were no devil, there would be no sickness! The Bible is very clear, 'resist the devil and he must flee!'

If you want healing, put your hand where the sickness is and say this prayer with me:

I know Jesus is alive, I believe the Bible, God cannot lie! Your Word says Jesus took my sickness and healed me - and I take my healing by faith. In Jesus' Name I will fight in prayer and in the Word of God until I am healed! I command you devil, get out of my body! My body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit. Devil, get out of my life, my home, my family! In Jesus' Name I defeat you devil! I will live in victory until Jesus comes! Amen!

The Bible says in Revelation 12:1 'And they overcame the enemy by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.' Confess healing Scriptures every day; they will bring you health and healing!

Exodus 15:26 He is the Lord my God who heals me.
Psalm 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Isaiah 53:5 He was wounded for my transgressions, He was bruised for my iniquities: the chastisement of my peace was upon Him; and by His stripes I am healed.
Matthew 21:22 Whatsoever I ask in prayer, believing, I shall receive.
Luke 17:19 I will arise and go my way, my faith has made me whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment