Monday 8 February 2016

God's healing power

For me, the most important chapter in the Bible on healing is Matthew 8. A leper came to Jesus and said, "If You want to, You can heal me!" Jesus said, "I want to!" and it was done. Then Jesus came into Capernaum and a Roman centurion came to Him, "Lord, I have a sick servant at home." Jesus said, "I'll come to your house." He said, "Don't, I'm not a good man," and I don't suppose he was, as he was a Roman centurion! But the officer said the most amazing thing, "One word from You and my servant will be healed! I'm a man under authority, an officer in the most powerful army in the world. I have authority from those above, and over those under me. My men obey me! Jesus, I recognise in You the same authority."

Yes, we have anointing - but we also have an authority, direct from God, over the devil, over sickness, over sin. Jesus did not heal the sick by His praying, He healed them by His authority, by His word of command. With this centurion, Jesus spoke the word - the centurion believed, went home and his servant was healed.

I love to see Jesus heal those that the doctors cannot help! To me, the real miracles of healing are when doctors have tried to heal and failed, then God takes over and by a miracle does what the most expert of doctors cannot do. I have seen many people healed of broken bones and the effects of accidents, especially young people, and many other young ones born blind, deaf, crippled, where medical science can do nothing. Our circumstances can be changed; the Word of God cannot and will not fail! Jesus has power and authority in your life, power to set you free, power to heal you of every sickness, power to resurrect dead circumstances. Only believe, and the miracle will happen! The Bible says of Jesus that He healed all who came to Him. If you will come to Him today, if you will call upon His Name, He will heal you of every symptom and disease.

To listen to the full message, God's healing power: 
Listen to the podcast by clicking here
Watch the video message by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment