Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jesus is alive! Three special Easter Podcasts

Join David and Vinesong this Easter for three special podcasts: I know Jesus is alive (30 March 2015), The cross of Christ (3 April) and Jesus is Risen (6 April 2015). Let these faith-building messages in word and worship change your life as we focus on the power of the resurrection.

This Easter God wants to give you a message of forgiveness and restoration, a message of love and of healing. 2000 years ago Jesus went to the cross and died, but He didn't stay in the grave; just as the Scriptures foretold, Jesus rose from the dead. You cannot see Him, I cannot see Him, but I know He is alive. Because He lives again we can come out of the past into a new life, a new hope. Even as you listen to these podcasts He will heal your broken heart, He will soothe the wounds of the past. The Bible says of Jesus, 'He will not crush those who are weak, or quench the smallest hope; He came to deliver those who are oppressed, downtrodden, bruised and crushed' (Matthew 12:20, Luke 4:18).

If you let the power of God touch you, by a miracle He will change your life. You need the touch and the power of God. But first you have to trust Him. You have to believe He can work the miracle. The Gospel is the power of God to change lives. God can touch you, He can change your life. There is no limit to what God can do when you trust Him.

The Scripture teaches that death is not the end, it is only a beginning, the path to life. There is a resurrection of the dead. - That is the urgency of the message of Jesus, the message to every one of you listening. Jesus said 'After three days I will live again' - and on the third day He arose, and He is alive forevermore. And that is the evidence that there is life after death for every one of us who will believe.

If you want God to change your life say this prayer with me: 'On the cross my Jesus died. You gave Your life for all mankind. On that great day my sins You bore, Jesus the Christ, Saviour of mine. Before Your throne, oh God I stand, forgiven and free. You've given me eternal life. For me You died, Prince of Glory rescued me.'



No comments:

Post a Comment